Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well...

I've determined I'm a terrible blogger. I very rarely update this thing, and when I do it's boring, with random pictures. So I'm going to attempt to remedy that, although...I'm not sure how well Ill do. Haha.

Just as a quick update, my latest show, on April 2, went well. I was excited to hear the feedback from people and see what kind of stuff they were interested in. Since the show, I've made a couple more sales, so that's exciting. It seems like things are starting to "take off" so to speak, even though I have a long way to go. Haha. I'll post pics of the show soon.

I've been working on several new techniques. As I was "stocking up" for the show April 2, I was able to try a lot of new things. Some were more successful than others, but it's been fun to try things out. I have a lot more long necklaces, some different styles of earrings, and a few bracelets (gasp!), which I didn't have much of before. And I'm working on putting some ideas I have into reality soon. Hopefully that will work well. :) There are so many things I'm anxious to try, I just can't seem to find time to work on them all. What a dilemma, right? Haha. So keep looking on my store for new postings, as I'm hoping to have new stuff up somewhat soon.

I will be out of commission for a couple weeks soon as I will be traveling, but I'll try to keep up to date. Ill also be trying to stay creative as I go. So...keep checking back!

No comments: